South Coast – Private Tour
Magic land with diverse landscapes of farmlands, amazing waterfalls, glaciers, black sand beaches and spectacular rock formations… Stop at Urriðafoss, Seljalandsfoss, Gljúfurárfoss, Skógafoss, Sólheimajökull, Dyrhólaey, Reynisfjara, Vík í Mýrdal...
Magic land with diverse landscapes of farmlands, amazing waterfalls, glaciers, black sand beaches and spectacular rock formations…
Enjoy a memorable experience with this Private Tour by Super Jeep. The car is just for your group (from 1 to 6 persons)
Highlights of the Tour
- Urriðafoss – A powerful cascading waterfall
- Seljalandsfoss – A highly picturesque waterfall
- Gljúfurárfoss – A waterfall hidden in a canyon
- Skógafoss – The most iconic waterfall
- Sólheimajökull – Experience the field of ice of this gorgeous glacier
- Dyrhólaey – A naturally formed arch in a cliff, shelter of birds species
- Reynisfjara – Black volcanic sand beaches and spectacular rock formations
- Vík í Mýrdal – A lovely village with a strong character
Complimentary pick up and drop off, round trip transportation, professional guidance, hot drinks and wifi on board
“The Trout Fall” is the largest and the most spectacular waterfall of river Þjórsá. It is also one of the most voluminous waterfalls in Iceland. The average water flow is 360 m³ / sek. A relatively unknown but a very spectacular and powerful waterfall full of beauty, an ideal place for photographers with beautiful surroundings.
No pick-up place selected.
If you change your mind or to have information about the meeting point, please contact us with your booking reference at [email protected]
A powerful cascading waterfall
- Very Easy
- 12 hours
- Price From:
- 150.000 ISK