Activities Horseback Riding Tours Snorkeling and Diving Tours
Snorkeling and Horseback Riding
Free photos included in the tour
Snorkeling and Horseback Riding is a perfect combination for those who want to experience a great outdoor day in Iceland. You’ll enjoy snorkeling in one of the best dive sites in the world and riding an Icelandic horse known for their five gaits.
Snorkeling and Horseback Riding is a perfect combination for those who want to experience a great outdoor day in Iceland. You’ll enjoy snorkeling in the freshwater fissure Silfra, which is known to be one of the best dive sites in the world. And you will enjoy riding an Icelandic horse known for their five gaits.
This is a pure nature trip. You’ll be snorkeling in either wetsuit or drysuit all depending on your wishes. By wearing the wetsuit you will be able to dive underneath the surface of Silfra and we really recommend this choice rather than the drysuit as you will get more out of the tour instead of just floating on the surface. Silfra is a freshwater fissure, about 60-63 metres where it is deepest, you can almost see end to end as the water is so clear. Silfra is situated at the UNESCO World Heritage site, Thingvellir.
The horseback riding will take place at the friendly family run farm Laxnes where you’ll ride on the Icelandic horse which has five gaits. You will enjoy the Icelandic nature at the same time you are getting to know these small friendly horses.
- Pick up and drop-off in Reykjavík
- English speaking guide
- All necessary snorkeling equipment
- All necessary gear for horseback riding
- FREE photos for snorkeling
- Hot chocolate for snorkeling
- Clothes suited to dress under a drysuit such as long warm underwear or sweat suit, warm socks OR
- Clothes suited to dress under a wetsuit such as swimsuits
- Warm clothes to wear prior and after the snorkeling
- Lunch or Snack
- You can rent a GoPro camera by us (only in snorkeling tour)
- 9 hours
- Price From:
- 29.990 ISK