Activities Glacier Tours
Langjökull Ice Cave Experience
Visit a unique and remote man-made ice cave in Langjökull, one of Iceland‘s largest and most spectacular glaciers.
Visit a unique and remote man-made ice cave in Langjökull, one of Iceland‘s largest and most spectacular glaciers. You begin the tour by bus from the BSÍ Bus Terminal and then change to a monster-truck which will take you almost to the top of the glacier, where you enter the magnificent cave. Going into the glacier is an unforgettable trip which takes place in one of the world‘s greatest wilderness. Imagine standing on an ice cap reaching 600 metres below your feet! Tour duration: 09:00 – 18:30
- Bus Fare
- Free Wi-Fi
- Professional Local Guidance
- Approx. 2 – 2.5 hour Monster Truck ride on Langjökull glacier
- Admission into the Langjökull Ice Cave
The largest man-made ice-tunnel in the world. Situated inside Langjokull glacier, Iceland. You’ll traverse the frozen terrain of the Langjökull glacier in our specially modified glacier vehicle, and journey deep inside the pristine blue ice via a man-made tunnel into the heart of the glacier.
- Remember to dress according to weather
- Warm clothes, waterproof jacket, and sturdy shoes are recommended
- We recommend bringing thermal layers, a winter hat, scarf, gloves, and wearing warm socks for colder days
Departure from BSÍ Bus Terminal, Reykjavik.
- 10 hours
- Price From:
- 29.999 ISK