Activities Hiking Tours Outdoor Tours Snowmobile Tours
Golden Circle & Langjökull
A Snowmobiling Tour
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with the adventure of a lifetime - a one hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland´s second largest glacier
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with the adventure of a lifetime – a one hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland´s second largest glacier. First we stop at Þingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Þingvellir is as well a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, with its numerous spouting hot springs. From there we drive to Langjökull where we take a one hour exhilarating snowmobile tour on the vast white snow cap. On our way back to Reykjavík we stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall. Tour duration: 09:00 – 19:00
- Bus Fare
- Free Wi-Fi
- Professional local guidance
- 1 Hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- A valid driver's licence is required.2 persons per vehicle; single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour. Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier.
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour's departure from Reykjavík.
- This tour depends on weather, road and glacier conditions.
- Vehicle cleaned with Vectorfog – 100% Natural multi-surface disinfectant.
The UNESCO site Þingvellir National Park is geologically and
historically significant. Apart from being the location of the oldest
parliament in the world, Alþingi, which was formed in 930. it is also a place
where you can see the Mid-Atlantic ridge above ground. The Eurasian and
North-American tectonic plates pull the country apart by a couple of
centimetres per year.
- Remember to dress according to weather.
- Warm clothes, waterproof jacket, and sturdy shoes are recommended
- We recommend bringing thermal layers, a winter hat, scarf, gloves, and wearing warm socks for colder days
- 10 klukkustundir
- Price From:
- 29.999 ISK